NEW SEASONAL SPECIAL – Save $300
SAVE $300 on your new 2016 seasonal reservation if paid in full by April 30, 2016. $1,000 deposit required at time of booking.
Offer valid for new reservations for first time seasonals reserving select vacant sites 1/15/16 – 4/30/16.
2016 General Information
- Season begins May 6 and ends October 10.
- Rates are based on a family of 2 adults.
- Security gates will be operational starting May 6.
- Office hours will vary during the early and late season: please note posted times.
- No vehicular access from 12/1/15 – 5/6/16; you will be charged any towing expenses incurred from getting stuck. Overnight stays begin on May 6. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must walk, snowshoe or ski to your site for winter and early spring access.
2016 Seasonal Site Rates
50 AMP Sites $4,000.00 + (8% tax) = $4,320.00
30 AMP Sites $3,900.00 + (8% tax) = $4,212.00
An electricity deposit of $100 will be added to all seasonal reservations; cable connections and WiFi (where available) are included in the seasonal rate.
September 1, 2015 $1,000 deposit due for 2015 reservation (non-refundable)
March 1, 2016 $1,000 payment due (non-refundable)
May 8, 2015 (Sunday) Balance is due. Must be postmarked or submitted before 9pm.
All payments must be made (including any applicable late fees) prior to occupying the site for 2016.
A $25 fee will be added for any returned checks.
September 2, 2015: If scheduled September deposit and late fee ($1,300 total) are not received by October 1, 2015, site must be vacated by October 15, 2015.
March 2, 2016: If scheduled March 1 payment and late fee ($1,300 total) are not received by April 1, 2016, site must be vacated by Sunday, May 8, 2016.
May 3, 2016: If scheduled May 8 payment and late fee are not received by June 1, 2016, site must be vacated by June 15, 2016.
Please send payments to P.O. Box 647, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
If a site balance is not paid in full (including applicable late fees) by June 1, 2016, the site in question must be vacated by June 15, 2016.
For more information about Seasonal Sites, please refer to the 2016 Seasonal Info. and Rates Packet.