Seasonal Maine RV Camping Rates & Info
Sites Available | Forms & Documents | For Sale On-Site
2015 General Information & Rates
- Season begins May 1 and ends October 12.
- Rates are based on a family of 2 adults.
- Security gates will be operational starting May12.
- Office hours will vary during the early and late season: please note posted times.
- No vehicular access from 12/1/14 – 5/1/15; you will be charged any towing expenses incurred from getting stuck. Overnight stays begin on May 2nd. NO EXCEPTIONS. You must walk, snowshoe or ski to your site for winter and early spring access.
50 AMP Sites $3,900.00 + (8% tax) = $4,212.00
30 AMP Sites $3,800.00 + (8% tax) = $4,104.00
An electricity deposit of $100 will be added to all seasonal reservations; cable connections and WiFi (where available) are included in the seasonal rate.
September 1, 2014 $500 deposit due for 2015 reservation (non refundable)
March 1, 2015 $500 payment due (non refundable)
May 2, 2014 (Saturday) Remaining balance due. Must be postmarked or submitted before 9pm.
All payments must be made prior to occupying the site for 2014.
A $25 fee will be added for any returned checks.
September 2, 2014 Payments received or postmarked after September 1, 2014 will be subject to a late fee of $300. Payment and late fee must be received by October 1, 2014 or the site must be vacated by October 15, 2014.
March 2, 2015 Payments received or postmarked after March 1, 2015 through April 1, 2015 will be subject to a $300 late fee. If payment is not received by April 1, 2015 the site must be vacated by April 30, 2015.
May 3, 2015 Payments received or postmarked after May 3, 2015 will be subject to a $ 300 late fee.
Please send payments to P.O. Box 647, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064
If a site balance is not paid in full by June 15, 2015, the site in question must be vacated.
All late fees are due with the scheduled payment.
For more information about Seasonal Sites, please refer to the 2015 Seasonal Information and Rates document, located under Forms and Documents.