Camping with Pets
Camping with dogs can be a wonderful adventure for both owner and dog. But before you bring your pet, there are a few things you should know:
In order to ensure that you have a memorable camping experience, and for the benefit of all of our campers, we have found it necessary to implement a pet policy. We understand your pet is part of your family. Unfortunately, we have found that pets have become the biggest complaint here at Hid’n Pines. We still welcome your pet as long as the following policies are followed. If you do not comply with all policies, we will be forced to evict you immediately without a refund.
- There is a $2 per day charge for each dog.
- Pet(s) may not be left unattended anywhere, at any time, this includes your trailer.
- All vaccination papers must be present at registration.
- Pet(s) are not allowed with visitors of guests.
- Pet(s) are not allowed with guests camping in tents.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash at all times.
- Pet(s) must be walked/supervised by a responsible person. Children under 13 years old are not allowed to walk dogs.
- Pet(s) will not be brought to the swimming pool or in any of the buildings.
- Pet(s) must be cleaned up after with the proper equipment and disposed of properly. Disposal bags are available throughout the park.
- Pet(s) will not be allowed to disturb your neighbors in any manner.
Suntars Kennels: 750 Portland Road, Saco 207-282-1948
Keoke Kennels: 5 Hodgeman Ave, Saco 207-282-6574
Animal Medical Associates: 838 Portland Road, Saco 207-282-5151
Animal Emergency Clinic: 739 Warren Ave., Portland 207-878-3121
Biddeford Animal Hospital: 556 Elm St., Biddeford 207-282-6390
Scarborough Animal Hospital: 129 US Route 1, Scarborough 207-883-4412
For more information about Pet Friendly Beaches and Traveling with your dog in Maine, click here.
PLEASE READ THE TOWN OF OLD ORCHARD BEACH’S DOG ORDINANCE!