Our goal at Hid’n Pines Family Campground in Old Orchard Beach, Maine is to embody the “Camp Happily” experience in all areas of our service and offerings. We’ve been a family camping tradition in Old Orchard Beach since 1963. Experience camp life in Maine, just minutes from the excitement of downtown Old Orchard Beach. Relax and enjoy our clean, quiet facilities all within walking distance to Maine’s seven-mile sandy beach. We earned Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence in 2015, 2016 and 2017, in great part due to our high standards of cleanliness in and around our campground facilities. We’ll go out of our way to make sure your Old Orchard Beach camping vacation is an enjoyable one.
Enjoy a true Camp Happily experience with our pristine campground amenities and campsite offerings...
Pristine Amenities at Hid’n Pines
- Premium Plus Sites – Spacious, oversized full-hookup options.
- Big rig friendly roads & sites.
- Premium 50 Amp Full Hook-Up Sites
- Conveniently Located Water/Electric Sites
- Wooded, Basic Tent Sites
- Free Hospitality Wi-Fi
- Cable Television
- 2 Coin-op Laundromats
- Modern Restroom Facilities, FREE showers
- Security Gates & Night Security Patrol
Recreation & Old Orchard Beach Area Fun
- Large Heated Pool
- Summer season trolley service to the beach! Only $1 per person and $2 after 6 PM.
- Poolside Snack Bar
- Homemade Breakfast Items & Organic Coffee!
- Playground & Basketball Court
- Rec. Hall with Ping Pong Table & Games
- Team Hid’n Pines 5K Run and Walk Series – Join our team!
- Palace Playland, the Pier, and downtown OOB only 1/2 a mile away!
- Funtown Splashtown Amusement Park only a 7 minute drive away